Monday, October 13, 2008

#6 - Chuck Norris - Huge Tool

Yes, Chuck Norris is a tool. I do realize that a bunch of people have jumped on the Chuck Norris bandwagon and think it's funny to make up sayings about how Chuck Norris can drop kick a person at the same time he's preparing a tasty egg salad sandwich, but come on... That internet meme has been around way too long and it's long overdue to go gentle into that good night.

Ok, maybe we need one more Random Chuck Norris Fact.

FACT: If you look up the word "tool" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of Chuck Norris.

And his fans have obviously not read any of his ramblings on WorldNetDaily. (Click on the link. I dare you...)

For anyone who is still not convinced, just watch this clip of Chuck Norris as the fill-in host for... wait for it...

Shawn Hannity.



I think I made my point.

No comments: